Diagnostic Workup for Tachycardia

If you experience tachycardia, otherwise known as a rapid heart rate, then your primary care doctor may refer you to a cardiologist. A cardiologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. After your cardiologist examines you, they may recommend further testing at a cardiac care center. Here are some diagnostic tests you may receive at the clinical cardiac care center, which will help your doctor uncover the reason for your tachycardia. Read More